It consists of two phases that must be carefully planned and executed – the establishment of a performance plan, and the complete performance appraisal process. This expert-led course assists learners with all aspects of managing employee performance. This course also ensures that learners understand the common pitfalls and misconceptions around performance management.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Managing a Project Team
- Projects and project teams
- Creating a project team
- Conducting team meetings
- Communicating in a project team
- Decision-making in a project team
- Preparing teams for project work
- Course summary
This course is a necessity for any students that would like to improve their project team management skills.
- Identify the phases and requirements of a successful project, build and organize a project team, and avoid pitfalls in project teams
- Identify the characteristics of a project team, understand who the project stakeholders are, recognize how individual responsibilities and stress affect the team, and how team members can self-evaluate
- Identify various roles in project team meetings, maximize the effectiveness of team meetings, understand the purpose of introductory meetings and the goal-setting process, and identify various issues that a team might face during team meetings
- Communicate effectively through active listening and nonverbal and verbal communication techniques, and receive and give effective feedback
- Use various methods of decision-making, resolve team conflict, and achieve consensus in a project team
- Empower and motivate a project team, develop a positive culture, identify the causes of change in a team, manage change, and improve existing project teams