Managers, supervisors and team leaders, who need to manage performance on an individual and team level
- Understanding what makes the team click and perform.
- Ensures building Trust, Resolve conflict, Build Team Commitment, and make the team accountable for results.
- Making the Leader and followers in a team to become more perfect so that they can analyze And prevent the malfunctions that affect the normal functions of a team.
- Giving the confidence to the Leader that it is possible to build strong teams, though it is a tough job.
- Understanding that team work is a result of mastering human behavior patterns.
- Teams realize their full potential.
- Forms a guide to build and manage successful teams.
- Brings in inter departmental and intra departmental cohesiveness.
- Ensures that all teams work for a common goal and be customer centric.