This course examines the first stage of risk management – identification of risk factors. It also presents several risk identification techniques, including how to use root cause identification, the Delphi technique, and brainstorming sessions to identify risks.
Decision makers at all levels in an organization interested in learning about the issues relating to risk and risk management
- differentiate between internal and external risks
- determine the most appropriate risk identification techniques to use for a given situation
- recognize guidelines for conducting a brainstorming session to identify project risks
- recognize actions you can take to overcome various challenges you may encounter when facilitating a brainstorming session to identify risks
- conduct a brainstorming session to identify the risks of a project