Through feedback and an effective rewards program (which may include, in some instances, punishment), managers can assist employees in getting to the best outcomes for their own careers and contributing to the performance of the organization.
Managers, supervisors and team leaders, who need to manage performance on an individual and team level
- Monitoring and Improving Performance
- recognize appropriate targets for measuring performance
- monitor performance appropriately
- decide on appropriate action to address a performance gap
- recognize how to deal appropriately with an underperformer