The underlying objective of the program is to equip professional with theoretical conceptual knowledge to strengthen their extensive work experience to prepare them for graduate studies.
The EBBA program recognizes the fact that these professionals have significant experience are familiar with many of the most important aspects of business through their practical experience.
Therefore, the EBBA program omits those courses which we believe which we believe are not, applicable after years of managerial experience.
- Fundamentals of business management
- Managing Your Time for Business Results
- Negotiating – Getting Past No to Yes!
- High Impact Presentations
- Professional Communication
- Understanding and Managing Business Risk
- Organizational Dynamics
- Principals of Sales Excellence
- Principals of Service Excellence
- The Principles of Financial Management
- Managing a Project Team