The coaching process not only trains employees to become familiar with business procedures and expectations, but also motivates them to reach both individual and company goals. Through proper coaching sessions, employees build confidence, improve their work habits, and increase their productivity. From coaching diverse employees to mastering the nuances of the coaching process, this course helps students learn the fundamentals of coaching and provides the necessary skill practice that will enable them to succeed as the kind of leaders who inspire trust and commitment.
This course is aimed at team leaders, supervisors or managers who want to increase employee productivity and build successful employee relationships.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Define coaching and identify the qualities of an effective coach
- Build a coaching foundation and plan a coaching strategy
- Motivate employees by identifying their individual personality types
- Build trusting relationships with employees
- Establish a solid coaching foundation by creating and maintaining healthy coach-employee relationships
- Be an effective coach by understanding their coaching objectives and communicating the expectations and goals to employees
- Provide employees with positive and constructive feedback by monitoring and evaluating their performance
- Clearly express messages by using appropriate language
- Identify and use nonverbal methods of communication
- Receive the desired information by asking effective questions
- Effectively communicate during face-to-face meetings
- Confront employees productively